Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Sunny Days Are Here Again !


Today was a pretty close to perfect day.......weather wise ! My walk with my good buddy , Jenny , was a joy. I would love to be able to bottle up today and open it sometime in August on a breathless, hot day. Since that isn't possible I'll just try to remember the softness and comfort of a day like today.
My Dad called around noon today and said he'd like to meet for lunch, soooo, since Molly's still on Spring Break, I rounded her up and we headed down to see him. He seems to be doing real well and we talked about family , the mountains and books......we share an absolute love of reading ! Afterwards we stopped by REI and I treated myself with a new water bottle.......pretty excited about that !
My sweet husband will be home soon....I made his favorite potato salad for dinner.....now I'm off to feed the chickens , do a little watering .......maybe even run a brush through my hair !

No comments: