Tuesday, April 20, 2010

!


Spring time........lawns get mowed , weeds are pulled and unruly hair is cut !! Actually it's more like Winter around here........snow this morning , just cold and wet now, but down the hill I went in spite of it all. Always fun to see Shanti ,my hairdresser and catch up on her crazy life. She's also so good at talking me into trying subtle new things.......she knows short hair is out of the question ! So.....since my hair had finally gotten to all one length....I had her cut some long layers into it. And....because Shanti is so good.....my hair looks and feels wonderful !
The rest of the day went sort of downhill from there. I sat at the Subaru dealer for
2 1/2 hours while they did a little repair that should have taken all of 15 minutes......30 minutes if the mechanic also ate his lunch ! I had a good book with me so I really shouldn't complain too much .....a lot of people .....[ Jim ]......would love to have time to sit and read a book !
Speaking of Jim.....tomorrow is his 60th birthday ! I'm no longer his "cougar" ! Mom's having a party tomorrow night for him.....just some of the kids and my brother and his wife. I know it'll be a whole lot of fun.......it always is when we get together.....especially with my Mom's home cooking !


2 comments:

Shelby and Bev said...

your hair looks darling, love it! happy birthday to jim...
xoxooox

the artist formerly known as trexalot said...

Your hair looks so pretty, Mom! I love it!