Saturday, May 1, 2010

Spring At Last !



At last.......the sun is shining , the air is warm , a smile's on everyone's face......Spring has returned !!! All the plants and flowers are virtually bursting out all over, what a relief for all growing things that they can finally get busy with the work of blooming , feeding the hungry bees and sending new sprouts in every direction.
I went down to Ross and Molly's today to say "good-bye"......we leave in 2 days.....and we had sandwiches out on their darling deck in their backyard. I'm miss them while we're gone, I see quite a bit of them and always enjoy the time spent.
When I got back home I made myself sit down and print out maps of the various airports we'll be landing at........trying to figure out how to get from point "A" to point "B". Jim loves deciphering maps so I'll put him on that detail !
I plan on posting a few more times before we leave........go out now and enjoy the sun, breathe in that sweet air !

No comments: