Saturday, May 22, 2010

Sorry..........Had to Do It !




I had to give all the flowering plants in our yard some love........I can't believe they stuck it out in this cold dreary Spring. Somewhere they found the strength to bloom between the Arctic Blasts that are appearing about every other day this year. It feels a lot more like February than May here ! The upside of all this moisture is the lushness all around.........it's almost like a Fairy Tale land out there .
I actually wasn't around too much today.......I took these photos this morning........before I left. Molly and I went down to Roseville and spent the day with my Mom.........let's see, Chili's for lunch, a few productive hours in Target and lastly, a stop at Lowes to......what else......check out all the pretty flowers ! It was actually sunny and warm down there........not so here......feels like it could snow .......AGAIN !!!

No comments: