Wednesday, May 19, 2010

One Last Look at Norway !




I took these photos on one of my favorite nights in Norway. After dinner we headed out for another drive , along the waterfront South, I think, of Oslo. Of course, it was beautiful as seemingly all of Norway is ! Espen's soccer team [football in Norway] was playing nearby and so we swung by the game. It was freezing cold , but the Norwegian kids play in the snow so a little freezing weather isn't going to slow them down ! Espen can be a bit laid back , but not during a soccer game ! He was awesome......fast and focused. His team won easily and Espen made a "header" for the final goal of the game ! We stopped at a little store for ice cream on the way home.......exciting for everyone !

Feels like Norway here today........cold and wet. I went down to see my Mom this afternoon and it was much warmer down there. We went to one of our favorite salad places, Panera.......yummm. Omelets here for dinner tonight.......maybe I can postpone a grocery trip for another couple of days ! Right now it's time to start a warm cozy fire.

No comments: