Monday, May 3, 2010

Forget - Me - Not !


Well, I think we're just about ready !! Suitcases are packed, gardens are watered, and we've tried to give Jenny some extra loving ! Just a matter of getting a good night's sleep..........zero chance of that !.........getting up in the morning and heading to the airport . We leave Sacramento about 1:00 and will arrive in Norway about 3:30 Wednesday afternoon. I'm sure there'll be smiles and tears all around when we walk through those airport doors in Norway.
I'm not bringing my computer , but Jill's household has plenty so maybe I'll have a chance to stay in touch.....but we shall see !
Don't let this springtime weather disappear while we're gone.......soooooo....talk with you soon !

1 comment:

Shelby and Bev said...

have a fabulous visit, get hugs to hold you over until the summer!
xo