Thursday, October 22, 2009

A Perfect Autumn Day !


I love October.........because of days just like this one ! When Jenny and I were walking this morning there was a definite "bite" to the air......I was actually beginning to question my decision to wear shorts ! When we got home , I was so invigorated I couldn't wait to dig in the household chores........the house was spic and span when I was finished. I just couldn't bear the thought of hanging out in the work room upstairs so I decided I'd do a little early Xmas shopping ....... off to the thrift stores I headed ! This Xmas will be a little different than a lot of previous Xmases[spelling?].......I've got to get a whole lot more creative......I'm looking forward to the challenge. I scored a few potential gifts and felt pretty satisfied with myself ! Oh......I forgot.....as I was driving to the store I passed Seth on his way to the store....so we each stopped for a quick hug. I LOVE when that happens......running into one of the kids somewhere in Auburn !
When I got home I forced myself upstairs for a while.......soon ended up wandering around outside.......so beautiful !!!! As I was walking around my pocket started to vibrate........a phone call from Amanda ! Sorry to report that she has the crud that's going around......I hoping she feels better soon.
Thanks to Friday Furloughs this is the start of the weekend for us......time to rev up the chainsaw !

No comments: