Thursday, October 29, 2009

A Friend's Visit !!


Yesterday as I was out walking, my good friend, Pam.......who moved from here to Oregon.....was driving around up here searching for me in all the places we used to walk together. Her intention was to surprise me....unfortunately, I was walking a route that we'd never gone on. Anyhow...she tracked me down here at home and brought me this pretty flower ! She was on her way back up to Oregon after visiting one of her sisters in Monterey. It was wonderful to see her and ,of course, we picked up right where we left off and had a great visit.
Today, after another brisk walk, I headed down to Auburn and went to the feed store and took care of that dreaded chore........having the oil in my car changed. I hate sitting in little waiting rooms and reading old, yucky magazines ! I stopped at the grocery store on the way home and after putting the groceries away I had all the good intentions in the world of heading upstairs to work.......one thing lead to another and I never did get up there ! After the lousy sale I had last time I'm having a real hard time getting myself going. I hope this coming show on Wednesday will reverse that trend.........I'm freaking out a little bit......what if all Santa brings anyone this year is lumps of coal !!!
Too bad people don't get more excited about eggs.....I'm just about to go out and collect more of those........maybe I should make Xmas ornaments out of the shells.......hold on....wait a minute......I'm might be on to something !!!!!

No comments: