Saturday, October 10, 2009

Happy Birthday to Mom !


Today is my Mom's 87th birthday.......I was so fortunate to be able to spend the day with her. I meant to take some great photos of all of us , maybe some gift opening shots, the party at the restaurant....but I forgot my camera and so all you get is the left over carrot cake. And a yummy cake it was! Denny, Joan and Molly joined me for the festivities....as always it was great to get together. Mom looked wonderful dressed in one of her signature colorful t-shirts and, as always, was in great humor ready for whatever the day held. I enjoy so many traits of my Mom.....none I cherish more than her sharp wit and incredible sense of humor. Happy Birthday, Mom.........looking forward to another great year of hangin' with you !

1 comment:

jilljen said...

Wish I could have been with you guys!