Sunday, May 1, 2011

Dry Creek Rounders !




Friday night was Jim's debut with the Auburn gang's band " Dry Creek Rounders" .......I think it was a whole lot of fun for him and I hope he'll do some more fiddlin' with them soon !! They played at Luna's Cafe in Midtown Sacramento , a very cool, funky little place and I think just about every seat was filled. The band sounded awesome and the crowd was most appreciative . Besides being talented musically , the "boys" in the band are so wonderful and make us old folks feel so welcome hanging out with them.
Today was a beautiful day and Jim and I made the most of it working outside. We accomplished so much and we're tired, but , you know , it's that good kind of tired !
Tomorrow we should hear whether or not the Kings will be staying in Sacramento.....the owners have until 2 PM to make up their minds......stay or go. I'm keeping my fingers crossed !!!

1 comment:

Melanie said...

I so hope we get to hear/see them play while we are there!