Sunday, May 15, 2011

I Didn't Really Believe !


Even though I brought some plants inside yesterday , even though I made sure all the car windows were closed.....and even though I thought I was mentally prepared.......I did not really think it was going to snow !!!! As you can see........it did !
I was super sad when I woke up this morning and saw the snow in the trees and my sorrow deepened when I saw all my flowers buried under several inches . I've really been enjoying being outside all day lately , working around with the flowers ....watching the veggies grow and checking out all the hummingbirds. But, now we're back to winter ...sweatpants are back on , wood stove's back burning, even Jenny's curled on a rug inside .
One very bright point of this day however......it's my wonderful grandson Taige's birthday !! Taige is ....and has been from day one ..... a bright, sunny place in the universe. Happy Birthday, Taige.......we love you !

No comments: