Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Look What We Found !


While roaming around the front yard a couple of days ago we happened across this never-seen-before iris ......growing in a spot we've never noticed iris growing before ! These photos hardly do it justice.....it's extremely delicate and the most beautiful shade of blue. I hope it comes back to visit next year , but it may take another 15 years before it shows up a again.
Yesterday I drove down to Roseville and met my mom at In-and-Out.......Yummmm. After we were absolutely stuffed we headed over to Lowes and ooohed and aaahed over the flowers. I also actually got some fertilizer for the flowers I already have and maybe........fingers crossed.......found some paint the will look ok in our bathroom. We've been trying to remodel it for well over a year now , but I've never been able to find a color of paint that I like and that will work with all the tile. Maybe, just maybe , the quest is over !
Today I packed up the 4-Runner with cans and bottles to recycle and earned myself $25 for my efforts ! A quick stop at the grocery store then home to work a bit in the garden. It was a beautiful day today, but the forecast calls for rain tomorrow........I don't think I believe it , but we shall see.

No comments: