Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Sherwood Forest.....Hill !




For Jim's birthday this year I bought him a bow and arrow and this past Sunday .....Easter.... we finally got around to trying it out. In this photo I'm doing my best Friar Tuck impression , along with my Robin Hood and , of course, our band of Merry Men........otherwise known as Ross and Molly ! Molly was an awesome shot and won the entire "contest" and Ross and Jim were likewise real sharpshooters.......I, on the other hand, was not able to even hit the target......not once ! Any of you who have ever watched me play Buck Hunter may be quite surprised that I was unable to hit the target.........just kidding ....I am probably the worlds worst shot .....of any weapon known to man !!
In spite of my dismal archery skills we did have a lovely Easter ! Small crowd......Ross, Molly and my mom, but we really enjoyed the day. Of course, lots of food......a few games of Catch Phrase......and plenty of great live music.
Today it is finally sunny ....even a little warm. I bought a few plants, but I don't know if I'm brave enough to plant them yet. We had frost last night and so I think I may wait until this weekend....I can hardly wait !

No comments: