Wednesday, April 13, 2011

New Pad for Bubanda !


Just the other day my mom came up and we did a tour of Seth and Amanda's new home ! This pic is taken on their deck.....interior pics will follow in a few days after they move in. It's a great place......I'm so happy for them !
As for today.......more snow !!! It's freezing and way too late to be going through so much firewood....but soon the cycle will begin again as the forest will be opening soon to go and cut more.
Tonight is my beloved Kings last game in Sacramento......by all indications they're moving to Southern California ......and that cuts the deepest !! They play our arch rival LA Lakers tonight.....the arena will be rocking, but a lot of tears will be flowing also. I know I will have the Kleenex box close by. My boys are leaving town.........my heart is breaking.

No comments: