Sunday, April 10, 2011

Down the Rabbit Hole !


Friday night I joined my Mom, Ross and Molly for my second annual Roseville Community School Spring play ! This year's production was the crowd favorite "Alice in Wonderland". Molly's K-1 crowd were the "cards" and they were a very entertaining bunch. Molly handles them all so well and they're obviously so fond of her ......it does my heart good to see her in her element. After the play's conclusion Mom took us to Chilis for dinner and we had such a lovely time......thanks again, Mom !
Yesterday I met Molly down in Auburn and I did a little scouting for a birthday present for Jim. I think I've got it all figured out......now I just have to figure out how to "budget" to be able to buy them. I also got chicken feed and dog food.....just thought you'd like to know !
It was a beautiful day up here today...a little cool, but no snow, no rain ! I watched some golf....yes, golf !... wondered around outside just enjoying the beauty of a Spring day up here. Jim's about to throw some steaks on the barbeque and then there's a Kings game on......only 3 left for the season and possibly the last ones ever to be played in Sacramento......so very sad......I can't think of it ........

No comments: