Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Laughing at the Rain......errr, Make That Snow!



Here they are....the first of my brave little "Daffys"......for the most part holding their heads high on this cold, cold wet day. It is raining at the moment , but I think the flakes will be falling within the hour. Seems we always get snow in late February or early March.......not nearly as much fun as Xmas time snow ! On my walk this morning my ears were aching from the cold.....even with my Ipod earphones plugged in......I much prefer walking in the sunshine!
Today was, however, a good day to stay home and cut fabric and so I was very productive and listed a lot of new stuff on Ebay. Yesterday was not so productive, but a whole lot more fun! Molly was having some work on her car done since she had the day off from work.....so I picked her up and we met my Mom for lunch at the Cheesecake Factory.......home of the best Chinese Chicken salad I've ever eaten ! We sat and visited for a long time and it was such a wonderful afternoon. Thanks for the lunch, Mom......I always look forward to them!
Breakfast-for-dinner tonight.........eggs, sausage, hashbrowns and grapefruit........King's game and the Olympics........Yahooooo!

No comments: