Monday, February 15, 2010

Valentine's Day of the Donkey !


Jim came through for me yesterday on Valentine's Day.........finally my donkey!!! He's a little smaller than I'd requested .......perhaps a little older........but, I love him!!! He's very sweet and he certainly won't eat much. Anyhow, he now sits proudly amongst the chickens in my kitchen.
Yesterday we headed down to the valley to finally see "Avatar". It was entertaining, but kind of felt like I was watching a video game. Sort of unsatisfying......but, guess my advanced age is showing! The best part of going was that we'd recorded the Olympics while we were gone and so got to watch most of the evening without commercials!
I just talked with Molly and sounds like I might go on a hike with them today.....there's a beautiful little trail along the river with a waterfall and ladybug hatches this time of year. I'll take some pictures........it's such a beautiful day....sunny and almost 65 degrees!

No comments: