Monday, February 8, 2010

Super Bowl Sixty!!


Yep ...on Sunday millions of people celebrated my 60th birthday with a huge bash called the Super Bowl !! By-the-way......my team won.....Go Saints! Anyhow.....the weekend kicked off with an early birthday dinner at my Mom's. My wonderful friends from high school came......Stan and Ray......as well as my awesome sister and brother-in law, Jack and Donna......and my "little" girl , Molly, and her better-half , Ross. Mom...as always....prepared a fantastic dinner. We had a great time and I don't think I've ever laughed so hard!
Everyone came up here and spent the night.....we had a bit of a party 1967 style .....along with some "pickin'" from Jim, Ross and Ray. We finally got to bed about 1:30am.......way too late for a bunch of 60 year olds!!
The next day, Sunday,.....my "real" birthday.....we got in some great conversations......Amanda joined us and brought a game that we really enjoyed .....and then the Super Bowl!
The whole weekend was so amazing to me........thank you to all that came......thank you to all who called, wrote and emailed......thank you, thank you.....I love you all and you made me feel so special.

3 comments:

jilljen said...

Glad you had a fun weekend, Mom! Wish I could have been there to laugh with you guys.

Anonymous said...

Wish I could have been there as well. As always wish I was closer to all of you.

Anonymous said...

I don't want to be anonymous, I'm your eldest son for the love of god.