Tuesday, February 16, 2010

February Day on the River!






Yesterday I met Moss and Rolly.....as well as Bubanda and we headed down into the canyon......destination Ponderosa Bridge.........which I must add.....Tess jumped off the top of when she was in high school!! Anyhow.....we had a really fun hike down the river to the waterfall. The day was perfect.....sunny and warm. We had to share the trail with a few people, but it wasn't too bad and for most of the time we had the waterfall to ourselves.
I got home about 4:30, glad that I've been walking 3 miles a day for a while.......not even a muscle twinge after the hike. It's the best having grown children who love the outdoors......we had so much fun!
Today was spent cutting fabric and mailing out Ebay orders.....not so fun....but not so bad either......I am a very lucky woman!

No comments: