Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Soggy Eggplant!


I finally got a photo of me and my little "store"! When I apply for new shows they always want a photo of me........why I don't know! NOW I have a relevant photo to send in. This photo was taken this weekend at the Loomis Eggplant Festival. I almost didn't go because of the weather. The night before it was windy and rainy. Even when I woke up Saturday morning it was rainy and cold here, but our weather is so different than down in the valley that I decided to head on down and try to salvage my $70 "rent" at the festival. By the time I got there the weather had improved dramatically and so I got busy setting up. By mid-morning it was a beautiful day.

Molly showed up about noon and spent the afternoon with me.......a great help as well as great company! She snapped the above picture for me.......thanks, Molls!

I did fairly well, money wise........the wet night didn't keep too many people away......so i started a little Xmas shopping with my Mom yesterday. Now I'm broke again........oh well, there'll be another show soon!

No comments: