Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Paintin' the Pickets!




Our latest project around here is refurbishing the picket fence. I always wanted a picket fence kind of place , but right now I'm not so sure! Yesterday I counted and we have 586 pickets to paint.......that is after they've been sanded and primed! Jim and I have been sort of a tag team.......with me being more of the tag and Jim being most of the team.......the man works like a possessed person! I try to do my painting early in the morning......it's quiet and still outside....I actually find it very soothing. It's my kind of painting.....you don't have to worry so much about staying "inside the lines" and thank goodness for latex paint, it eventually comes off my hands!


Today I taking my Mom down to Sacramento to see her friend Pearl who just had a hip replacement......then hurry home to yet more sewing.

No comments: