Friday, October 24, 2008

October Bash!


Gee, it's seems it takes me longer and longer to get things posted this time of year.........too much sewing......not enough fun!!! Well, catch up time again.

On Saturday Lupine Hill Farm hosted the October Birthday Bash.......celebrating family members whose birthdays are in October.............Granny, Jerry, Jack and Denny. Jerry and Barbara weren't able to make it this year as they were on DC. Tess and Ryan couldn't make it because they live too far away and Seth wasn't here because of work......so it was a smaller than usual version of the "Bash". Still, a good time was had by all.........good food......broccoli salad and birthday cake.........present opening and after dinner political talk. I remembered to record the event with my camera just as Jack and Donna were leaving....hence the above photo.

On Monday Granny and I went down to Davis to hang out with Molly .....always a good time. Other than that I've been upstairs sewing, with occasional breaks to work in the garden , or as I did today.......make some Halloween cookies! Oh yeah.......Tessy called this morning a we had a great visit. She's doing fine and sounds happy. I miss her........haven't seen her for about a month, but she and Ryan and Maddie will be here for Xmas......I can't wait!!!

No comments: