Friday, October 3, 2008

Debate Watch Party!



A much anticipated event here on Lupine Hill Farm.......the Biden- Palin debate. Many of you know how I feel about Sarah Palin.......I think she's dangerous, bogus and mostly brain dead! Anyyyyyyyhow........I guess the "mean Janet "surfaced in the last few weeks because I really wanted her to be humiliated last night . I must admit I don't feel she actually humiliated herself, but I do feel she humiliated the Republican Party, who condoned that farce of a debate! Wow.....she IS made for Hollywood...she can memorize lines and deliver such adorable smiles! Needless to say the thought of her anywhere near the White House is so scary to me.


On a less partisan note........Granny, Seth, Tess, Jim and I had a great little party!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm starting to think you and all the other gals on palinsdeceptions are just jealous.She's good looking and doesn't have a mean bone in her body, and you all are ugleeee in your pics and mean spirited to boot.