Thursday, May 15, 2008

It Was A Blast!


Well, I got a little sidetracked the last few days! I had a dream several nights ago that I was at a craft show and after about 5 minutes I ran out of things to sell...and everyone around me were selling things like crazy.........sooooo....I've been sewing like crazy the last few days and I think I'll have enough to last at least through the next couple shows. It's hard to get inspired when I won't really start the busiest part of my season until late summer......but then along about October I'm staying up all night trying to get more things made.......I vowed I wasn't going to do that this year...that I'd have a huge inventory built up by then,but....IT'S SO HARD!!!

We had a great Mother's Day...in the photo are Jim, Molly, Granny, Tess, Ryan [Tess' boyfriend], Seth and my brother, Denny. It was a beautiful day and we sat out on the deck and played our favorite game, Catch Phrase.........we're such a nerdy family!! Tess made mimosas....so it was a jolly time indeed! We came inside to eat as it got kind of chilly...dinner was kebobs, pilaf, salad and banana cream pie.....no one went home hungry!

1 comment:

jilljen said...

Yea! Finally got to see what Ryan looks like!