Friday, May 23, 2008

A Day in the Woods!



It was a really lovely cool day so we started out to one of our favorite wood cutting spots......by the time we got up there a storm was threatening! We got about a 1/4 of a cord and then decided to call it quits. Kind of disappointing.....I much prefer to get wood on a cool day...but not in the rain!

Well...I made the most of the day anyhow........I drove down to Auburn and got groceries.....and put some gas in the car.......at $4.15 a gallon!!!!!!! What is going on?? It really cramps my style!! Good thing I 'm so good about staying oblivious about all things having to do with money!

I also picked up some Chinese food for dinner tonight......one of our little indulgences! So tonight we have a NBA playoff game to watch, a great dinner to enjoy and a snug house on a cold night.......life doesn't get any better!

1 comment:

jilljen said...

I can't wait to see you guys!!!