Sunday, May 18, 2008

102 in the Valley!


Yup!! It's been around 102 degrees down in the valley the last couple of days ........which means it's in the 90's up here!! and it's only May! This global warming thing really sucks! Anyone who knows me knows how I hate HOT weather.........well I just have to get through the next couple of months and then by the end of July I can usually fool myself that Fall is just around the corner.

Yesterday Jim and I went down to the dreaded valley for Uncle Ken's 80th birthday. Uncle Ken is my Mom's "baby" brother. His kids were there...my cousins.....who I don't get a chance to see very often, so it was a fun afternoon.

Tess and Seth have been up here all weekend. Seth to work on his Senior thesis...Tess to investigate different grad programs at universities.......things they no doubt could have done at their homes, but, hey, a little home cookin' never hurts!

Well...I'm sure it's time to go out and water something........everything looks pretty thirsty.

No comments: