Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Roses and a Big Hunk !



Look at these beautiful flowers from my beautiful husband !! All that peachy-yellow splendor AND the luscious chewiness of the awesome Big Hunk !! Never has there been a more perfect union. Oh yeah.......he also presented me with tickets to a lively music performance up in Grass Valley........"[somebody] and the Red Hot Skillet Lickers".......have no idea what's in store for us, but I think we'll be able to handle it !
Cold. windy and gray up here today and a big storm due to hit overnight.....up to a foot of snow here and up to 10 feet a little higher up the road. No doubt I'll be with out power all day tomorrow, but I just checked and have lots of bottled water......since the filtered water system won't work without power......I know, I'm a wuss ! And, tomorrow being a Wednesday it's breakfast for dinner night.....easily prepared on the woodstove, so I guess I'm all set.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

How beautiful! Jim still has it in him!
-Molly