Thursday, February 17, 2011

Just a Little Late !



Yep........it's here !! The much anticipated storm has finally landed ......full force !! I'll hurry to get this post out since the electricity's been out most of the day and flickers on and off constantly ! I think I may be afflicted with "cabin fever"......I haven't left the house for 4 days .......and it sounds like it'll be a few more before the roads are safe. Jim got out early this morning, but I'll be surprised if he can make it home tonight......even with the trusty 4-Runner ! He hasn't called to say he's stuck somewhere so maybe he'll show up soon ! A warm fire......a hot dinner......and a very lonely wife await !




1 comment:

Tessly Mnemonic said...

Looks cozy, Mom.....wish I was there by the fire!! I miss you and Jim and hope I see both of you soon :)