Monday, February 7, 2011

It's My Birthday !!


Wow, what a weekend it's been ! Let's see.......Saturday afternoon Jim and I headed down to Ross and Molly's for a wonderful afternoon of music and some of the best tacos ever. All their "bluegrass" friends were there and the tunes were amazing.....so much talent in one little house ! That night my mom had a lovely dinner for my birthday , or pre-birthday, most of the all of the "local" kids were there and we had such wonderful food ! Of course, we've come to expect no less when dining at Granny's house ! It was such a fun evening.
Yesterday, of course, was Superbowl Sunday and the party moved up here to Lupine Hill. The pigs-in-a-blanket were the big food event of the day.........who could have guessed ??? Lots of music out on the deck....it was sunny and about 70*. It was a pretty good football game......my team won......all-in-all an awesome day.
And then....today....the official birthday......Mom, Molly, Seth and Amanda took me to lunch at a wonderful Thai restaurant in Auburn. Oh, it was so spicy, hot and delicious. Best of all was the company........I've said it before, but I am a most lucky woman !

No comments: