Sunday, February 13, 2011

Have a Happy Valentine's Day !


Just wanted to get in my Valentine's Day greetings before things get too hectic tomorrow. If you're reading this blog , I probably love you !
It was such a beautiful day today, but storms on the horizon for the next few days.....so we made the most of the sun today. Lot's of work in the garden and on the deck. I think I may even have gotten sunburned. Jenny and I did a little exploring and ,of course, a few minutes of reading in the sun. I have carnitas simmering in the slow cooker so dinner is pretty much taken care of. I really don't know how I survived all these years without a slow cooker.........I highly recommend one !
Hope you're all able to spend tomorrow with someone you love.......enjoy a frivolous holiday .......hearts and flowers all the way ........Spring is right around the corner !

No comments: