Monday, December 6, 2010

Ready, Set , Go....Ho Ho !


Yippee......we got the Xmas decorations up this weekend and I'm so excited !! Once again we used a manzanita branch instead of a traditional Xmas tree......once again I'm so happy not to be cutting down a tree !! The "branch" is a beaut this year.....our best one yet !
On Saturday I had my last show of the year and it was a good one......should take care of the rest of the Xmas gifts and maybe a little left over for my beloved after Xmas sales ! Molly came down and spent the day with me and helped me take everything down afterwards......it's kind of a tradition for us......Thanks, Molls....I really appreciate what a sweetheart you are.
After we cleared out of the craft fair we headed over to Mom's for her annual crab feed. Another tradition I really look forward to ! There were 9 of us and we ate almost 22 lbs. of crab !! Sweet, sweet bliss ! Thanks, Mom, it was a wonderful evening.
I just got a call from Jack and Donna this afternoon and very exciting news ! Their 2 kids and their families will be joining us for Xmas this year ! I think we'll be about 25 strong for dinner......a whole pork loin should do the job ! I haven't seen the kids for several years and I can't wait to see everyone. I don't know what I did to deserve all these awesome people in my life, but they all make life a joy .

No comments: