Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Thanksgiving and Thanksgetting !







Wow....I've been meaning to post these photos for several days now.....I'll lose all my loyal viewers due to my tardiness ! There's always so much to do this time of year....I know everyone out there shares my pain !
We had a wonderful Thanksgiving....just local family and old friend, Ray. It was a bitterly cold day and we spent the day inside cozy and warm......pretty much eating the day away ! Everyone contributed something wonderful to eat or drink . It was such a mellow day......I could do it all again tomorrow.........well, maybe !
The next evening Tess and Boyce came down from a ski trip at Squaw Valley. They'd spent several days there enjoying the new powder and a new found love for Big Buck Hunter ! Molly, Ross, Seth and Amanda came back up for dinner and we sat around watching the Boise State football game ........very exciting ! Boyce actually had placed some money on the game so even Tess was into it ! Unfortunately Boise lost ........meaning Boyce lost also !
Granny, Molly and I also got in a little Xmas shopping in Auburn........AND......I ended up in the local newspaper. A man-on-the-street type of interview......a picture and everything !! Too bad I had nothing much to say, but it didn't seem to matter to the reporter......he still stuck it in the paper !
Tomorrow, no more fun for a while. I have a big show on Saturday and so my nose will be to the grindstone......or sewing machine in this case......for the foreseeable future.

No comments: