Friday, November 12, 2010

Buckwheat's 25 Today !


Today is my baby girl's 25th birthday......how is that possible !!! For most of Molly's young life she was called Buckwheat by her older brothers, their friends , me and my friends .......almost everyone that knew Molly ! I don't really know why or how this nickname came about......or I've blocked it out of my mind.....but I'm pretty sure it had to do with Josh and his rowdy friends !! Regardless, Molly was loved by all....she was everyone's baby sister........but it's no wonder she was happy to move to California and make a new start in life as Molly Quinn ! Miss Molly brings me joy in more ways than I ever imagined......thanks for being here, Molls.
By-the-way.....I chose this photo because it's probably the only time I bothered to coordinate Tessy and Molly's clothes and I was quite proud of myself. I'm sure I only managed to do so because of Tess' great energy to get things done. But really........aren't they adorable. What fun we've had......what a wonderful life !

No comments: