Friday, November 19, 2010

Cozy Weekend Ahead !


I just got back up here from Auburn...car loaded with groceries, chicken food and 12 books from the used book store !! Whatever the weekend weather holds for us....we're ready for it !! So far just some gentle rain and cold temps.....high so far, around 40. Overnight temperatures are supposed to drop low twenties and then snow for the next three or four days. Jim stocked up on gas for the "genny" this morning so we're even all ready for the inevitable power outage.
I hope to spend a lot of the weekend baking for Thanksgiving with a little sewing thrown in for good measure.....and then there's always all those new books beckoning !
I'll get some Winter Wonderland pictures to post as soon as the snow shows up....right now I think I might check out Xmas CDs on Ebay ......Xmas music is legal in this house the day after Thanksgiving !!

No comments: