Thursday, December 30, 2010

Time For a Little R & R !!




Just quickly wanted to post a few of the photos I took Xmas evening....I have been slacking a little the last couple of days......hanging out with Molly and my mom, doing exchanges, a few lunches out. but also ....de-Christmasing the house, washing sheets and cleaning bathrooms ! It was a wonderful Xmas .....a full house for dinner, some great hours of game playing, of course, our "house band" was in great form and just a joy to all together with everyone.
I've got a blazing fire going right now and it's barely able to keep the house livable. The high today was about 30 and the low tonight's going to be around 9 degrees. That's Idaho Rocky MT temps......not Nor Cal !
I'm making French Onion soup in my new CrockPot.......smells wonderful and sure is an easy dinner ! This CrockPot thing could turn out to be a very good thing in my life !

No comments: