Friday, July 30, 2010

Lazy Summer Days !


Summer has decided to make a comeback ! After a couple of weeks of unusually cool weather it started to warm back up today . Nothing too drastic......highs in the 90's in the valley......80's here , but warm enough that the pool's starting to creep into my mind ! In fact, I just got home from taking the recycling down........$29 worth !.....and then using that money to go purchase $45 worth of of pool chemicals. It's a battle this time of year to keep the pool algae- free, but I got some pretty strong stuff.......next time you see me my hair will probably be green......shades of my childhood !
While I was in town Molly called to let me know that they had safely landed in New York......although I guess it was a scary landing. Apparently a strong gust of wind almost blew the plane off the runway as they landed ! However, she was calling from their rental car and they were safely on their way up to Woodstock. It's going to be such an exciting weekend for them.....I'll try to share some of Molly's photos and video of the performance when they get back.
Not much going on this weekend......at least nothing I'm aware of now. Always a chance, however, that something exciting will come up........cross your fingers for me.....I love a little excitement!

No comments: