Sunday, July 25, 2010

Tomatoes !!!


Almost a month late , but we have tomatoes !! A few more days and I'll be able to got eat a hand full whenever I strike a fancy to. We had our first eggplant dinner a couple of days ago and I'll be ready to start the first batch of zucchini relish in a few more days, but the tomatoes are what I've been waiting for......so delicious !
Last night Jim and I had a rare night out.....Chinese for dinner of course...and then we saw "Inception".....I highly recommend it. Worth seeing on the "big screen".
It's been a hot weekend , but it seems we may get some thunderstorms today and tomorrow......which should cool things off a bit. Yesterday I spent a good deal of the day in the pool. I love that pool......it may not be much, but it has great cooling powers!
S.F. Giants game about ready to start, guess I'll round up some lunch, call Jim in and sit for a while under the ceiling fan !

1 comment:

jilljsn said...

Sounds like a great weekend!