Sunday, July 18, 2010

My Favorites Are Sunflowers !


Amanda and Seth came up for dinner the other night and in her arms she carried this beautiful bouquet of sunflowers and lilies. They were a little "Thank you" for the birthday party we hosted last weekend........but really......it was my pleasure to have the party. Of course, I forgot to take any photos , but we really did have a wonderful day. Amanda's Mom and Dad came , Granny and several of Seth and Amanda's friends were there as well. It was a wonderful evening and I hope to do it again next year. By-the-way...........Happy # 29 Amanda !
Speaking of birthdays....today is Josh's 38th ! Happy Birthday, Sweetie. We're so proud of you and the wonderful man you are. Oh ya.......Josh's band Werewolf Afro is playing at the Utah State Fair next Saturday.......featuring the best bass player on the West Coast......Josh !!
I need to get out of my swim suit now it's time to head down to Granny's for a barbeque. Yummm........my favorite....teriyaki !

No comments: