Friday, July 23, 2010

Back to Norway !


A little plug for Fresh Choice restaurant.....it's always our choice for a final lunch out before the gang heads back to Norway.......the boys love it , all the pizza, mac and cheese and ice cream they can eat. They don't even have free refills on drinks in Norway.......yeah, hard to imagine!!
All good things must come to an end and yesterday was the end of a wonderful visit. I drove them to the S.F. airport yesterday and now as I write they're snug in their beds in Norway. We had such a good time this year and ,of course, I already eagerly await their arrival next June. Jilly always has been and, continues to be, such a lovely and sweet daughter.......I was a child when I had her , but things worked out just fine for us......she showed up with a wonderful disposition, a bright mind and brilliant smile......I love you, Sweetie......thanks again for the visit.

1 comment:

jilljsn said...

I love you, too, Mom! We had a great visit!