Thursday, July 1, 2010

I Love Surprises !!


When Jilly and I got home the other day.... from one store or another....there was a mystery bag sitting on the kitchen counter !!! A bright and pretty yellow bag no less !!
Seth said it was hanging on the picket fence when he and the boys got back here from the river. I opened a very sweet card from my good friend Pam , who now lives in Portland......she had sent me a no occasion, just thinking of you gift ! This adorable Bumblebee birdhouse was in the yellow bag as well as 2 awesome little bees and ladybug. Her daughter Heidi who lives nearby had driven up to deliver the yellow bag to me.......thanks , Heidi....sorry I missed you ! And thanks to my friend Pam for adding such a bright spot to my day.
It was a beautiful cool day today....almost chilly this evening. Good sleeping weather and I'm just about ready to turn in for the day.

No comments: