Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Worst Nightmare....Stranded......No Diet Coke !


All right.....it's not really my WORST nightmare.....and I could have gotten to town.....but, I was out of Diet Coke !! It was so cold and windy out that I really didn't want to drive any where and I just can't believe I had not one can of Diet Coke!!!! I'm always so careful about having a good size stash out in the garage.......I think this may be the first time such a calamity has occurred!!! Well......here it is ...almost 5:00 and I've survived the day........I'll be a stronger person because of this experience........my kids will be proud!!!
To distract myself from my dilemma I stayed really busy with my Ebay stuff.....easy to do because it's doing so much beyond my expectations. Orders all over the U.S......so fun to see where my stuff's going.
Bubanda's coming up tonight to watch the King's game. Homemade chicken and noodles for dinner......Yummmm. I haven't seen Bubanda for a couple of weeks so I'm really looking forward to the evening.

No comments: