Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Sweet Violets !


It's that time of year .....already. My tiny, sweet and demur little violets have come into their own. They're so precious.......blooming away in one of the coldest garden spots we have........assuring me that the turn of the earth continues to happen, the sun will shine more and the warm days are soon to arrive. Someday I'll learn how to make candied violets and then I'll make a sweet little cake to set them on.
After my walk today I went into full Ebay production......I'll certainly never be self-supporting with this endeavor , but it's doing okay. Today I refunded my first payment back to someone who purchased from me.......my first unhappy customer in over 300 sales. She said the quality of the fabric was not good......and actually that particular fabric I'd had a while and decided on a whim to cut it and list it......the fabric was not great, but not the worst I've seen........but....I just refunded her the full price and let her keep the fabric. Reputation is so important on Ebay.....I'd rather lose the money than lose my 100% positive feedback. Such is life for a struggling entrepreneur !

1 comment:

Shelby and Bev said...

and when you make those candied violets and that sweet little cake i would love to share the experience! what a lovely idea it is...