Wednesday, March 10, 2010

My Bloomin' Kitchen !


There may be snow on the ground outside, but I'm coaxing Spring in my kitchen. It fairly sunny at the moment , but cold and ,as I mentioned, snow on the ground. Jenny and I weren't even able to walk this morning......maybe if I'd had snowshoes! So it was just a stay home kind of day......mailed a few orders off.......checked out Facebook......and listed some new items on Ebay. I also just got off the phone with Tessy. She sounds really good........busy and optimistic. It was wonderful to talk with her.
Yesterday I gave Amanda a ride down to Roseville to pick up her car which was being repaired and after she got it we headed over to say "Hi" to my Mom. We went up to the "lodge" where Mom lives and we all shared a delicious sandwich for lunch. It was a very pleasant afternoon!
Kings are on the agenda for this evening.......guess I'll get the fire stoked up before Jim gets home......it's always nice to walk into a reasonably warm house!

1 comment:

Shelby and Bev said...

hi janet...nice to see spring, isn't it??!!! i started blogging again, so come visit...hope to see you at the press club sat.
love...