Monday, March 8, 2010

Teaser Day !


A day like yesterday can make you believe that Spring is here......but then a day like today assures you that it's not! Yesterday was a shorts day....a day to visit out on the deck.....cold beer, or Diet Coke, strawberry shortcake for dessert. Today ......it's supposed to start snowing soon......and I'm back to sitting next to the wood stove!
It was wonderful yesterday to have Molly, Ross and Amanda up for the day........Seth was, of course, rock climbing. We enjoyed the sun, the deck, live music and when the sun set......dinner and a King's game. It made me so anxious for the coming Spring and Summer........so many upcoming days where we can so enjoy each other. I really recommend big families........ the dividends are enormous!

1 comment:

jilljen said...

It looks so bright! I don't think I've ever seen your deck without the umbrella over the table.