Wednesday, December 30, 2009

New Year........New Product !


This is a photo of the future of Lupine Hill Farm! My dear husband, Jim, supplied the capital for the new equipment.........and I sure hope it works out !!!! On Ebay I always see all these people selling fabric that's been pre-cut and is for people to purchase to make quilts with.........cutting the fabric is one of the most time consuming aspects of quilting. Anyhow.........to my mind ........for the most part......the fabrics that are chosen always look horrible together or are just plain ugly fabrics. Sooooooo....I had the idea that since my favorite part of any sewing project is putting the fabrics together that might be the ticket for me! But ....as I've mentioned before...I can't cut anything straight for the life of me! Then.......along comes the GO fabric cutter !!!! It cuts fabric with a metal die........all sides straight and symmetrical.........it's Magic!!!!! I'm still trying to get the house back in order after all the holiday guests, but I hope to get cutting soon. The other folks on Ebay selling fabric squares seem to doing real well and if I can do the same I might be able to eek out a year round income!
Seth and Amanda are headed up this evening to have dinner and catch the King's game........the Kings which are so awesome this year after several years of boringggggg!

1 comment:

jilljen said...

Cool, Mom! This looks like a good idea :-) Happy New Year!