Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Tessy's Angels


The stockings are hung ...... the house smells of incense cedar.....and Tessy's angels proudly stand on display. Tess started collecting them when she was about five years old and I have vivid memories of her playing with them on the floor of our house when they came out with the Xmas decorations. This year I'll be their biggest admirer.....I just got word that Tess won't be home for Xmas this year. I understand how hard it would be for her......the chaos, the laughter and the excitement...... her life has changed in ways I can't begin to understand......none of us here can. I think the finality of Ryan's death has just begun to sink in.....she needs to regroup and settle in her new home. There won't be a moment I'm not thinking of her and hoping some peace comes her way.
I'm so fortunate to be able to be surrounded by so many of the people I love in this world.......it will indeed be a very Merry Christmas.....as I hope it is for you.

1 comment:

jilljen said...

We'll be thinking of all of you guys, too!