Friday, December 18, 2009

Rocky Mountain Christmas !


Check out what I scored on ebay......for 99 cents/ free shipping !! Go ahead ......roll your eyes.....but I love John Denver, especially at Xmas !! I love our beautiful home and amazing piece of land, but sometimes I miss the remoteness of living up at 6,000 ft. in the Rockie Mountains. You're in a world apart......the nearest freeway is 100 miles away......everything is snowy white and softly silent.....a below zero night, the crispness and the stars .......a sight to behold.
Well.....enough waxing poetic.......hey!!....I finished my last order today....I'm officially out of the retail business for the next couple of months !! Tomorrow Molly, Ross and I are heading up to Nevada City for a little last minute shopping....perhaps.....lunch at Pacos Tacos ?? This is my most favorite time of year.......the week before Xmas is the best !

No comments: