Sunday, December 6, 2009

# 7 Reason to Live in NorCal!


Yep, I'm talking about an abundance of fresh crab ! This is what's for dinner tonight....all this for just Jim and me.....plus a crusty loaf of sourdough [ the # 9 reason] and a big salad. Mmmmm......I can't wait!
Sorry I haven't been heard from lately....it's been sew and sell, sew and sell , but I'm almost done.......some orders to complete and then .....Xmas, I'm yours ! Speaking of Xmas.....we got our Xmas "branch" up today, using Manzanita once again. It looks real cute and seems to fit our personalities.......kind of shy and humorous. I also got the outside lights up just as it started to snow........I even remembered how to work the timer , always a tense few moments for me ! We're supposed to get quite a bit of snow this week and even some snow down in the valley tonight. That happens about once every thirty years. Tomorrow I'll deck the inside of the house with Xmas cheer....I'll try to capture some of it in photos.
I made a rough copy of my Xmas letter to send out this year and may print them up tomorrow......I hope it's not too "heavy", but the last few months have seen some "heavy" times. Tessy says she'll be home for Xmas.......can't wait to get my arms around her.

1 comment:

jilljen said...

What's the #8 reason to liv in NorCal?

We have snow here right now, too! Hurray for white Christmases!