Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Meowwwww !

    Must be Halloween....I caught this black cat out on our front porch......pretty sweet looking , but you never know ! 
    It's a cloudy , cool Halloween......hoping the rain holds off until all the kids around here collect their loot.  However, when we lived in Idaho, even a few feet of fresh snow didn't deter the kids ! 
   Today is "my day alone".  One day a week Jim goes off for the day, doing errands, checking out record stores, stocking up on Guiness ! So.....I get the house and the day to myself.  Not that I don't enjoy Jim, but "alone time" is an actual place for me that I need to go once in a while.  Anyhow.... thanks, love, for being such a loving, sweet husband.
    Guess I'll up to Worton's to get a little candy in case some lost soul wanders up our driveway......if no one shows up, we'll have to struggle through the candy ourselves !
    

No comments: