Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Granny's Favorite 90th Birthday Gift !

    This past Saturday we enjoyed our annual Autumn Birthday Bash for all the Fall babies in the family......there are quite a few !!  The emphasis this year was on Granny's 90th birthday, although she had to share the spotlight with the family's newest member, Bryn.........I don't think she minded in the least !   It was a wonderful day, sunny and bright, and about 30 of the nicest people ever.   Thanks to all of you who made the trek up! 
      Denny's daughter, Heather, is staying with my mom for a week and so the last few days I've been meeting them and enjoying Heather's company.   I was never around Heather too much when she was a little girl and so I'm really enjoying getting to know her as a woman.  
    Tomorrow I plan a day at home and hope to get some applesauce canned and some pesto frozen.......if not, there's always next week !
     

No comments: